Welcome to First Assembly of God
We're so glad you stopped by!Watch Live On Demand Ticketed Events Give Now Coronavirus Update
Guidelines for attending services at First Assembly of God
- If you are sick, not feeling well, exhibit any symptoms of illness or you have been recently ill, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND our services or meetings until you are completely well and no symptoms remain. If your health is compromised or you are in a high risk category, we encourage you to attend services remotely by accessing the Live Stream and Video on our website. We do have digital thermometers available at the Ushers’ Room on the North side of the Sanctuary if you wish to have your temperature checked.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask or cloth face covering when attending the services. We encourage you to bring your own. If possible, we will try to have a mask available if you forget. Ask a greeter/usher and they will assist you.
- When you enter the sanctuary building, we request that you go immediately to your seat in the sanctuary. Please do not remain in the lobby which is closed to gathering. The coffee bar is also closed. Also, avoid gathering in groups for conversation. When the pandemic is over, we will return to greeting as usual.
- When you enter the sanctuary, alternating rows are designated as red or blue with the color for each service noted at the doors. Be seated in the row color for that service. Please practice social distancing (six feet separation) upon entering and exiting the building, and when in the row where you are seated. We do understand that some families who are together at home may choose to be seated together. After services, seat arms will be disinfected to be ready for the next service.
- Please, do not shake hands or make physical contact with others before, during, and after the services.
- Please wash hands well, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and use facial tissues to cover coughs and sneezes when necessary. Hand Sanitizer is available at all entrance and exit areas. It is there for you to use.
You will not need to touch the offering bag during that portion of the service. Using the empty row in each service, the ushers will hold the bags conveniently for you to deposit your offerings. Alternatively, we encourage you to use our website instead for online giving. Many in our congregation have switched to this method and find it very convenient. If you need assistance, please contact the church office, 239-936-6277, and ask for the Business Office.
We do appreciate and love the church family of First Assembly of God. If you are not comfortable yet attending in person, it is fine! We do want you to stay connected with us at famfm.com/live and on YouTube. Please feel free to call the church if you have any questions. We are here to serve our community and this great congregation!
Learn more about the upcoming services and events on our calendar here